BIG SALE% Tadalafil 20 mg from Germany
Shipping from Germany to Germany and EU
Cialis is to treat male impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation, this medicine works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection. This medicine is not intended for use in women or children. This medicine will not protect against sexually transmitted diseases including HIV infection. Use ‘safe sex’ practices such as latex condoms.
• comparing to Viagra and Levitra, Cialis’ effect lasts much longer – up to 48 hours;
• Cialis has fewer side effects;
• Cialis is to be taken from 30 minutes to 12 hours before sex;
• 66% clients prefer Cialis to Viagra.
Cialis is to be used for daily use, so you can be ready anytime.
How to use
Cialis should be taken as directed by your doctor. Cialis is to be taken orally with or without food. Do not take this medicine more often than once daily.
For using as needed: Cialis is to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Cialis’ effects can last for up to 48 hours after taking.
For daily use: Take Cialis regularly at about the same time each day.
Talk to your doctor, if you have questions about the way of taking Cialis. Consult your physician before eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using Cialis.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Cialis is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor type 5. It works by helping the blood flow into a penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
If you miss a dose of Cialis and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Keep Cialis at room temperature away from moisture, heat and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store this medication out of the reach of children.
Do not take Cialis, if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including
• nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro),
• isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate),
• isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket), or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite (“poppers”).
Taking Cialis with a nitrate medicine can cause a serious decrease in blood pressure, leading to fainting, stroke or heart attack.
Before taking tadalafil, tell your doctor, if you have:
• heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
• a recent history a heart attack (within the past 90 days);
• a recent history of stroke or congestive heart failure (within the past 6 months);
• angina (chest pain);
• high or low blood pressure;
• liver disease;
• kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
• a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
• a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
• a stomach ulcer;
• retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
• a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease); or
• if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Possible Side Effects
The most common side effects with Cialis are headache, indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These side effects usually go away after a few hours.
Patients who get back pain and muscle aches usually get it 12 to 24 hours after taking Cialis. Back pain and muscle aches usually go away by themselves within 48 hours. Call your doctor if you get a side effect that bothers you or one that will not go away.
Without sexual stimulation you cannot get erection just by taking Cialis.
10 pills, 100 pills, 150 pills, 50 pills